03 March 2017
Renting a villa? To those of you have never tried it before, it may sound a bit extravagant, pricey… or, maybe, redundant? Still renting a villa has proven in fact a much better accommodation option for your summer holidays – especially in Cyprus. Want to see why?
Here are the top 10 reasons (not all of them, just the most significant!) why villa rentals are a much better vacation option for you – especially over a hotel. Let’s start with the obvious:
- Price – it is probably the last thing you might expect to see when discussing renting a villa for your summer holidays, but it is 100% true! For large families or groups of friends, renting a private Villa will prove much more economical than booking individual rooms in a hotel. Besides, all villas have separate bedrooms and most of them have En-suite bathrooms.
- Service – Serving yourself in the way you deem best is often much preferable than waiting on room service or getting your laundry after lunch!
- Cuisine – Most villas have modern appliances and BBQ’s beside private pools and spacious gardens. So, picture yourself having picked your favorite steak, fish or sausages, along with your favorite local wine or cold beer, while taking a quick dive with your sweetheart in your private pool, under the summer moon… The best restaurant in the world.
- Facilities – Nowadays, the majority of the so called “private villa resorts” easily compete a 5 – star hotel: satellite widescreen TVs, free Internet, DVD players, iPod docks and fully equipped kitchens, BBQ's, air conditioning and generally anything necessary for a comfortable stay. Furthermore, several villas have private pools and gardens (sometimes with Jacuzzis), gyms, saunas, pool tables, football tables, Play Stations – and, what’s best, you don’t have to wait a couple of hours to get in turn.
- Greater Views - Most villas are built in prime spots, overlooking beaches or forests and offering panoramic open sea views or valleys. Often, these majestic landscapes stretch right outside your window or private balcony.
Since we already mentioned Cyprus as an option, check out some villas in the Protaras and Ayia Napa region: they literally bring the open sea beside your bed or couch.
- Luxury - Luxury villas are now better equipped and priced than ever before, offering you the chance either to experience a regal life – even just for a couple of weeks. Elegance, comfort and luxury - all blended in bewitching natural scenery. Anything more?
- Relaxation –Private Villas offer genuine relaxation, especially during the most romantic and bewitching hours of the day, the sunsets. Just you and your loved ones! An experience of true inspiration and rejuvenation.
- Security - Villas are rightly considered much safer than hotels. Most of them also have in - room safes for your valuables and personal items.
- Great Low Season Deals - In the Low Season, private villas offer unbelievable bargains, especially if you book early and refer to the right agency. Places like Cyprus are great because they offer sunny days and warm waters several months before or after the high summer season.
Considering all these advantages, villas seem to be much more than just a better choice against hotels. Being a genuine a self-catered holiday, villa rentals are actually the best possible choice when it comes to summer holiday accommodation. Care to try it?